Friday, April 13, 2012

My life in a few words

Hello guys!

My name is Angel Martin Caballero and I have 19 years old. I was born on June 14, 1992.

I did my primary and secondary studies in the Alonso de Ercilla Institute, located in Santiago downtown.
Today, I am studying the second year of Sociology at Universidad de Chile.

I live in Vitacura with my mother and my sister. My mother is a teacher and my sister attends the high school.

I like rock music, especially its derivatives such as hardcore music, punk and metal music.

I like going out with my friends and drinking beer, reading, watching movies, going out with my girlfriend and play the guitar in a band that I form some years ago with my friends.

I hope your greetings!

4 comments:

  1. My love, you have an amazing life.
    I hope we continue to share unforgettable moments
    I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. drink beer is the life! continue with this dog!
    hey! we'll go to the hardcore show! ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Innovations,

    I have to tell you that I'm very very worried about you... I was thinking hospitalize you.
    Beer is very bad to health. Did you know that?

    Think about that my boy...God love and bless you all day and all night. If you talk with god he can help us. trust me.

    Love and bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good, Angel.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete