Friday, June 15, 2012

A very modern city

Hello classmates.

Today i'm going to talking about Brasilia, the capital of Brasil Inaugurated in 1960 in the Central Highlands of Brazil, it is a masterpiece of modernist architecture listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and attracts architecture aficionados worldwide.

Brasilia is also an important transportation hub for travel within Brazil. The city is designed in the shape of a giant bird or airplane, with various separated zones assigned for specific functions such as housing, commerce, hospitals and banking.

I'd like to visit this city because it was planned and has a very interesting architectural model.

When was there, I'd like to visit the cathedral, the Congress and the commercial sector. These three places have a very impressive design.

In a place like that, I would like to go with my family. for me this is a city of artistic and historical attractions. Not a place to go to party

I think it's quite possible that I can visit soon.

The year 2014 is the fĂștbol World Cup in Brazil and I'm saving to go. When there, I go to visit the capital: Brasilia.

I Hope you like the city that I showed


regards!!!

3 comments:

  1. You're a modern man and you love the modern age hahaha ...and the favelas? do it isnt modern?
    goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Angel.

    What do you mean by, "Architecture aficionados"? Do you mean "lovers"?

    2 points

    ReplyDelete