Friday, June 22, 2012

My favorite animal

Hello classmates!

Today I am going to talking about my favorite dog.

Definitely my favorite animal is the dog, but not just any dog. My favorite dog is the Labrador retriever. Commonly known as Labrador.

Labradors are large Relatively, With ills Typically weighing 29 to 41 kg (64 to 90 lb) and females 25 to 32 kg (55 to 71 lb). Labradors weighing close to or over 100 lb (45 kg) are obese or Considered Having a major fault under American Kennel Club standards, although Some Labradors weigh significantly more. [18] The Majority of the Characteristics of This breed, With The exception of color , are the result of breeding to produce a working retriever.

I like this dog because he is athletic and looks good. It is also a brave and good companion dog. I like dogs too young or too wrinkled. I think they are mixtures ugly and unnatural.
I would like to have this dog as a pet but I need a big house. It is a dog that likes to run, play and jump. My house is small so I can not take this dog at home
One of the most freak characteristic of the labrador is that they can easily become overweight because of their affinity for sweets.
I hope you liked my favorite pet.

Regards!

1 comment:

  1. Good Angel, even though the weight description is a little confusing.

    2 points

    ReplyDelete